The Ceremony Intensive
Learn how to leverage ceremony and ritual to help you achieve your goals.
The ancient practice that's changed lives for thousands of years
Ceremonies aren't a new practice. They've been used throughout human history in every culture around the world.
Think of the ceremonies you've experienced in your life -- like marriage, graduation, an award conferred, breaking ground, or baptism. Our intention is to mark important transitions and anchor a new, chosen reality in the psyche. We attempt to bring the power of the transpersonal and transcendent into the human experience.
But here's the thing ... although everyone knows how to use ceremonies to mark transitions, hardly anyone knows that they can also be used to create transitions. Really, really good transitions.
If you aren’t using ceremonies to direct your life, you'll struggle -- because you’re not using all the power you have available to you. By using the power available to you in ceremony, you can get serious traction towards the life you really want.
Make no mistake about it: when we do ceremony in a good way, This. Stuff. Works.
As a result of ceremony, I've seen marriages saved. Lives redirected onto a good path. Conflicts dissipated like smoke.
Huge shifts like:
- A woman dropping a 40 year-old drug habit -- overnight
- A talented but exhausted woman dealing with financial struggle -- becoming the Executive Director of a nonprofit
- The mother of a child with counterproductive behavior -- watching that child start to make better choices even though the child was not involved in any ceremony, herself
- A man, stuck in an unfulfilling relationship with an uncooperative spouse -- finally being free to move on with his life because she agreed to end it for the betterment of both of them
- A woman struggling with not feeling seen in a long and difficult job search -- being given a job offer that she loved, at her level, with the pay she wanted
It's so beautiful to see the impact when we work on the transpersonal level.
In this course, I’ll teach you how to do ceremony in a good way. And because there’s nothing as good as an actual experience, I’ll also host two live ONLINE ceremonies for everyone in the program.
You'll learn how to manifest your intentions gently, quickly, and easily. Your energy and your level of joy in life will increase exponentially. You'll get off the hamster wheel of struggle for good, and not look back.
Whether you’re new to ceremony or you’ve been doing it for a while, this program will show you how to get better, faster, easier results.
Because I have a master's degree in Psychology, I read a LOT of research. I'm deeply interested in learning what the leading edge of science is revealing to us about our true nature. A new scientific world view is challenging old materialistic views of the world, and at the most profound level implies that science and mysticism are not fundamentally separate. As both a scientist and a mystic, I find this to be very good news.
I'm also super curious about what the research says about ceremony, drumming, and other positive, growth-based non-ordinary state of consciousness. Stanislav Grof, one of the founders of the field of transpersonal psychology, coined the word holotropic to describe these states.
Native cultures have always used holotropic states for healing and empowerment. Western medicine, on the other hand, has largely ignored them despite significant evidence that they do exist and have a profound effect on those who experience them. People you might have heard of who sought holotropic states for personal growth include Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, the Beatles, Hunter S. Thompson, Jack Nicholson, and Carl Sagan.
You might think that ceremony basically includes waving feathers around and singing kumbaya, but that's not what I teach. When done properly, ceremony is a powerful mechanism for experiencing personal transformation on the deepest levels.
If you have your own shifts you'd like to experience, join me in the Ceremony Intensive. In just 7 weeks you may be amazed at what emerges!
You will learn:
- How ceremonial practice helps unblock your success
- How to build an altar — and why you need to
- How to set your intentions for best results
- How to connect with guides and power animals
- How to protect yourself from unwanted influences
- How to do the actual ceremony
- What “tie the cat to the tree” means, and why it matters
- What not to do, under any circumstances
- What to expect after your ceremony happens
- And much more!
7 self-paced teaching webinars with instruction from Kimberly
Activities, e-books, and podcasts that will deepen your learning
Access to the most recent research about the impact of these practices on personal development
For two decades, I’ve helped my clients create breakthroughs using effective, proven strategies from the fields of integrative wellness, transformational psychology, and leadership development. I deeply believe that you don’t need to settle. With the proper support, you can bring your genius to the world — without compromising your health, your relationships, or your soul.
Let's find your sweet spot — where all the parts of your life work together at the highest level.